Synthetic Flight Instructor (Airbus)
Due to the on-going growth of Emirates Airline, there is a requirement for Ground Instructor non-flying positions within the Flight Training department.
Successful applicants will join Emirates Flight Training as Synthetic Flight Instructors (SFI) and can look forward to a fulfilling and satisfying career within Flight Training.
Emirates Flight Training is a modern, progressive department that utilises Competency Based Training and Assessment (CBTA) methodology in all our courses and is one of the few full Evidence Based Training (EBT) operators worldwide. Through continuous professional development and standardisation, you can expect to be trained and developed in the most up to date training methodologies to ensure you meet the exacting standards required by Emirates.
Reporting to the respective fleet Training Manager the SFI will be responsible for conducting training relevant to their training qualification as required by the General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) and the Company.
- Conduct FSTD type rating, recurrent training, recency training and ground school in line with the company requirements.
- Complete and submit accurate detailed reports and assessments of pilots under training in accordance with company guidance and policy via the existing electronic reporting system.
- Recommend additional or remedial training for trainee pilots who are not progressing at an acceptable rate as per expected performance standards.
- Provide recommendations to training management for any changes that may improve efficiency, safety, quality of training and standardize procedures and teaching techniques.
- Support with ad hoc projects, course development and other tasks as required.
Hold or have held a CPL (Commercial Pilot License), MPL (Multi-crew Pilot License) or ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot License).
• Minimum 12 months as an active Instructor/Examiner.
• Minimum 1500 hours flight time as a pilot on multi-pilot aeroplane.
• Advanced communication and leadership skills.