Synthetic Flight Examiner (Boeing)
Synthetic Flight Examiners are responsible for the conduct of simulator pilot checks and validations required to comply with the GCAA and Emirates requirements.
SFEs report to the Training Manager (Airbus/Boeing).
- Conduct FSTD training and ground school in line with company procedures and requirements.
- Conduct recency training as required by the company in accordance with the approved syllabus.
- Conduct Fixed Base and Full Flight Simulator transition training.
- Conduct instructor and examiner simulator training.
- Complete and submit accurate detailed reports and assessments of pilots under instruction in accordance with company guidance and policy via the existing electronic reporting system.
- Provide recommendations to training management for any changes that may improve efficiency, safety, quality of training and standardize procedures and teaching techniques.
- Support with adhoc projects, course development and other tasks as required.
Hold or have held an ATPL and appropriate instructor / examiner certificates.
- Min 1 years experience as an examiner on Boeing aeroplanes.
- Have at least 1500 hours of flight time as a pilot on multi-pilot aeroplanes.