Sales Executive, Netherlands
Areas of operationNetherlands
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Sales Executive (Cargo) to help with sales efforts and play a pivotal role in propelling remarkable expansion within the Netherlands.
Do you have a proven track record of developing and maintaining relationships with customers in the Cargo/ Air Cargo industry?
Do you have excellent communication and negotiation skills and are driven to exceed sales targets?
If these qualities resonate with you and you aspire to excel within a dynamic setting, while embracing continuous learning and development as part of the global Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team, we eagerly await your application.
Purpose of the Role
- To proactively identify, target and secure business opportunities for the products in the country
- To maximise business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making suitable profit for the company
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative including following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities
- To create maximum awareness of CF GSA and cargo charter products and services with the aim to acquire new regular business
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing the Sales Strategies and implementing related business objectives across the country in line with the Commercial Manager – DACH well as with the Director CCM
- Working in conjunction with broker teams to develop with them, country specific plans in line with the Sales Strategies in place and to support the maintenance of relationships with existing and new clients, as well as suppliers, to generate further business
- To proactively identify opportunities to grow the business in the country in new and existing markets to ensure business objectives are met
- Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximise business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed
- Generate sales activity for all products for all customers/freight forwarders on a regional and local perspective
- Continuously source for new operators/suppliers (carriers) to ensure necessary relationships are built and an increase in active clients is achieved ongoing.
Qualities We Look For
- 3-5 years of experience in cargo sales within the region
- Dutch as well as English language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.