Experienced Flight Attendant (Based in Hong Kong)
Department: Inflight Service Delivery (ISD)
Connecting the world to meaningful people, places and experiences. Go higher. Go further. Move Beyond with Cathay Pacific.
We treasure and value your customer service experiences. Continuing your passion for creating memorable customer experiences as a brand ambassador who embody our values of being Thoughtful, Progressive and Can-Do spirit, you are now being invited to join our professional team as a Flight Attendant to fly higher than ever before with Cathay Pacific.
As an experienced inflight service professional, you will have the opportunity to go through a simplified digital selection process for your application with only language assessments and final interviews, by not only offering you our world-class training but also a flexible roster and lifestyle.
Join now to get a New Joiner incentive of HK$ 12,000 (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Carry out safety, first aid and security procedures to the highest standard
- Be our brand ambassador and provide genuine, personal experiences to all our customers
- Deliver service excellence by creating memorable inflight experiences and exceed our customers’ expectations at every opportunity
- Attend to customer’s needs in a caring and professional manner
- Embrace diversity and be thoughtful and caring to all our customers especially those who need extra help
- Be an excellent team player in a culturally diversified environment and contribute to a collaborative and supportive environment
- Adapt to situations with confidence, tact and flexibility
- Uphold inflight policies and comply with all regulatory requirements
- Being part of a world-class service brand to be proud of
- Work schedules to suit different lifestyles
- World-class training and structured career progression path
- A safe and collaborative working environment which embraces a diverse and inclusive culture
- Extensive medical coverage & insurance scheme for you and your dependents
- Flexible retirement scheme
- Discounted travel across world-class airlines for you and your family*
- Minimum age of 18
- High School graduate or above
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and in at least one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Putonghua, Bahasa Malaysia, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Filipino, or Thai. Proficiency in Putonghua would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Minimum arm-reach of 208cm on tiptoe
- Successful pre-employment background check (including criminal records)
- Physical fitness to be able to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Previous experience in an airline, hospitality or service industry would be an advantage
- With at least 1-year of flight attendant experience in any airlines
- Able to provide COVID-19 vaccination certificate
- As the position you are applying for is a Safety Sensitive Role you are also required to pass a pre-employment drug test. Testing will be done following the HKCAD Guidance for screening of Psychoactive Substances - Annex B, CAD373 CAD373
Personal & Application Information
Shortlisted applicants will be notified within six weeks. Further applications from candidates who have already applied within the past three months will not be considered.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
(*Subject to Terms & Conditions)
For any frontline recruitment related enquiries, please reach out to us by Whatsapp +852 2747 2298