Airport Customer Services Officer (Salary can be 20k or up, including allowances)
**Promising and Structured Career Development in Airport Services Delivery Department**
Customer Service Officer III > Customer Service Officer II > Service Excellence Lead > Manager on Duty > Duty Manager
Reports to: Service Excellence Lead
Upon relative skills attainment and fulfillment of predetermined performance criteria, you will be rewarded with promotion at 18 months of service or above*.
If you are attracted by the dynamic airport operations and hold a strong passion in providing a great customer experience, we look forward to welcoming you to join our largest airport servicing team at Hong Kong International Airport.
Being the face of a great Airline, you will be interacting with passengers from different cultures, putting our passengers at ease before their flights. At times, you will be acting as a Brand Ambassador to tackle challenges brought to you by various factors.
Join now and be eligible to get a New Joiner Incentive of HK$ 12,000*.
- Be the brand representative to provide great customer experience at the airport, Hong Kong or Kowloon AEL station, and designated pre-flight registration locations
- Deliver a seamless airport experience to our passengers from check-in to boarding
- Provide efficient and courteous assistance at various locations such as check-in counters, departure and arrival areas
- Opportunities to assist some behind-the-scene operations tasks
- Prepare flight related documentations to ensure safe and an on-time operations
- Being part of a world-class service brand to be proud of
- World-class training and structured career progression path
- A safe and collaborative working environment which embraces a diverse and inclusive culture
- Special allowance(s) is entitled to overnight and public holiday shifts
- Extensive medical coverage & insurance scheme for you and your dependents
- Flexible retirement scheme
- Discounted travel across many airlines for you and your family
- Right to work in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18
- Good command in spoken English. Proficiency in Cantonese and Putonghua are an advantage
- Flexibility to work on shift schedules (including overnight, weekend and public holidays)
- Fresh graduates are welcome, experience in hospitality or service industry would be an advantage
- Candidate with at least 1.5 year of experience in any airline or hospitality/service industry will be considered as experienced Customer Services Officer (more relevant package will be offered)
- As the position you are applying for is a Safety Sensitive Role you are also required to pass a pre-employment drug test
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
For any frontline recruitment related enquiries, please reach out to us by Whatsapp +852 2747 2298