A320 Rated & Non Rated Captains
Areas of operationJapan
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client Peach Aviation are seeking rated & non-rated A320 Captains.
- Total time: Minimum of 5,000 hours total time.
- Time on type: Minimum of 1,500 hours PIC on any Jet Engine Aircraft
- Current ATPL License issued by an ICAO affiliated country with current type rating on A320 or current type rating on any jet engine powered aircraft in commercial fleet operations.
- Valid Medical Certificate
- English Proficiency (Minimum ICAO level 4)
- Attractive salary
- Annual Bonus
- Funded Training
- Commuting Allowance
- Employee fare travel (Peach/ ANA Flights)
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with the details.
CAE Parc Aviation, acting on behalf of Peach Aviation and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.