Aircraft typeA320 Family
Areas of operationMorocco
Malta MedAir is a European based airline registered in Malta under the name of Malta Air Travel Co Ltd. The airline flies under a Maltese AOC and is set to provide a range of services to aviation and non-aviation business customers in Europe and beyond.
Working at Malta MedAir offers endless opportunities to not only explore the world but also to develop your career. We seek individuals who are willing to work in cooperation with our amazing teams, be it on the ground and in the air, always ensuring the best experience to our guests and clients.
We are interested in hearing from individuals who are willing to share our same Mission, Vision and Values.
Our Mission – To be the airline that anticipates and satisfies your aviation related needs, being your partner in the air and on the ground.
Our Vision - To offer our clients the highest level of attention, professionalism, reliability and flexibility.
Our Values – Our values are what makes us unique.
- Safety – there is no compromise, this is the fundamental value that drives our operation every minute of the day.
- Satisfaction – we never rest as we strive to ensure that we anticipate and satisfy every need of our clients and their passengers.
- Quality - ensuring the highest quality of delivery in all that we do is not an option, it is our way of life.
- Innovation & Sustainability – implementing new or improved solutions while always endeavoring to utilize all resources in the best possible manner
- Social Responsibility - in all that we do we practice utmost respect towards the health and well-being of our employees, our partners, the community and towards the environment.
If you believe you have the right attitude to complement our great team, and if you meet the below listed requirements, then we would like to hear from you -
- Valid EASA A320 Type Rating
- Minimum 2000 hours as Pilot In Command on the A320
- European Passport or right to work in the EU
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- English Language Proficiency Level 4 or higher
As part of our team, you will enjoy the following conditions –
- Indefinite contract
- Commuting contract with 1 month ON followed by 2 weeks OFF
- Ground Transport and Accommodation provided by the Company
- Fixed basic monthly salary
- Sector pay
- Loyalty Bonus
- Travel and Health Insurance
- Positioning flights to / from place of residence
Interested applicants shall submit the following documents in PDF when applying -
- Updated CV
- A non-accident/incident letter
- Last 3 pages of your Logbook
- Copy of current License
- Copy of current Medical Certificate
- Copy of Passport
Fields of study
- Flight Deck