Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a very well-established VIP aircraft management company and private charter operator with a base in the Republic of Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fresh, forward thinking company with solid growth within the sector and truly visionary plans for future sustainable development in Ireland.
Essential Job Functions:
- Follow-up of applicable TC holder’s data
- Management of Technical Library
- Liaison with TC holders
- Development and amendment of Maintenance Programmes and Pre-Flight Inspection instructions
- Reliability reports and ECTM
- to review AMPs, review work orders and completed work packs and review AD’s and
- Analysis of ADs and ASBs, and informing of Maintenance Planner about applicability
- Analysis of modifications and repairs, and informing of Continuing Airworthiness Manager
- Records keeping
- AD/SB status (applicability)
- Assessment of returned Technical Log sector page entries and assessment of action needed,
- Processing of Technical Logbook section 2 (next due maintenance) and section 4 (deferred defects)
- Co-operating with Quality Manager to ensure efficient Quality Management
- Immediately inform Continue Airworthiness Manager about of any incident or reportable defect or any other issue, which may or may have endangered the flight safety
- Aircraft Systems Technical Support on troubleshooting & issues by liaison with OEMs, and Aircraft Manufacturer
- Provide technical and advisory support to the Maintenance, Quality Department, Stores and Flight Operations Departments
other functions as determined at the discretion of the Continuing Airworthiness Manager Advance warranty claims on unserviceable components with the support of Materials Management department
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Must have a full RTW in the EU (no VISA or Sponsorship will be given)
- The ideal candidate will have considerable experience in a Reliability Engineer/Airworthiness Engineer role with similar experience of working with Corporate Business aircraft (Bombardier, Gulfstream, Embraer, Learjet etc).
- A reliability qualification and previous Form 4 approval for ARC would be desirable but not essential
- A very lucrative salary
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Andy Saunders in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Director Andy Saunders, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.