Sitec - a Belcan company are recruiting for Aircraft Structures Design Engineer's to be located on new projects in South Ayrshire
The successful candidates for the Aircraft Structures Design Engineer role should be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Proven background working as an aircraft Structures design engineer with Catia V5 experience on primary and secondary, metallic and composite structures.
- A good understanding of aircraft production methods and processes
- A strong team player who shows a high regard for client requirements, whilst maintaining design integrity as the over-riding principle
- Good communication skills and a pro-active approach to problem solving
- Experience of PC and mainframe computer systems
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction and be eligible to complete Baseline clearance prior to starting.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.