- Base: Kaunas or Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Roster: flexible;
- Role: base maintenance;
- Contract: from September to May
- Attractive salary package;
- Learning and training opportunities.
· 6 months experience on type within last 2 years.
· Copy of personal ID or passport;
· Copy of License EASA Part 66;
· Aviation school / institute diploma (if possible);
· Type training courses (theoretical and practical) P-147 for A320 fam. and/or B737 CL/NG and/or A330;
· English language evaluation certificate;
· Aircraft Continuation Certificate;
· HF, FTS, EWIS initial and continuation training course;
· Experience statement /company authorization for the 6 months in the previous 2 years (for each aircraft type).