Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Responsible for the complete co-ordination of maintenance activities from start to finish on General Aviation Piston type aircraft including: scheduled maintenance, defect rectification and troubleshooting.
Salary: ?30,000 + depending on qualifications
- To determine the maintenance due from aircraft log books prior to starting maintenance activity
- To delegate tasks to maintenance team as appropriate.
- To carry out scheduled maintenance inspection of General Aviation Piston type aircraft.
- Familiarity with CAFAM maintenance software preferred.
- To review aircraft maintenance records for any mandatory requirements e.g. airworthiness directives, service bulletins etc.
- To assess and troubleshoot any defects found during maintenance activity, determining rectification requirements.
- To liaise with stores to check stock and to arrange the order of parts as required
- To have a 'hands on' approach with the maintenance tasks on the aircraft
- To co-ordinate and monitor maintenance staff ensuring quality and standard of workmanship.
- To finalise maintenance activity including ground runs
- To review the work pack to ensure maintenance has been completed
- To ensure maintenance logbook entries for work carried out are completed and certify work
- To liaise with customers regarding defects ensuring good customer relationships
- To be prepared to adjust working hours and arrangements when necessary
- Any other duties as required by the RGV Directors.
Must have minimum of 3 years current General Aviation Piston aircraft maintenance experience.
Qualifications: beneficial, but not essential.
Must have EASA Part 66 license with Group 3 rating.
FAA A&P, IA
no requirements specified