Zenon is currently assisting an African Helicopter Operator in their search to source a Sikorsky S-61, B1.3 Licensed Engineer on a Permanent basis based in South America
6 weeks on 6 weeks off rotation
Flights and Accommodation Provided
Duties will be to perform a wide range of aircraft maintenance tasks with priority being given to mechanical tasks dependent on the engineer’s licence, however the engineer must be willing to undertake other duties as required when workload dictates.
Tasking will include scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, defect diagnosis and rectification, embodiment of modifications, service bulletins and other mandatory or non-mandatory maintenance.
You will be required to:
- To hold current or previous experience and at least two years Line or Base maintenance on S61
- Hold an Sikorsky S-61 Type Rating with B1.3
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager or Chief Engineer (who), the ability to work with minimal supervision and to take responsibility for your own work is essential. You should be capable of organising your own workload within those limits set by the Island Chief Engineer.
- The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate competence in fault finding, scheduled maintenance and installation of modifications, including the use of hand tools and specialised test equipment.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to work within a progressive company to become a valued member of a strong team. This successful candidate must also be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team.
To apply for this opportunity please send the following to Ashley Ewen or call the office for more information.
- Copy of CV
- Copy of Licence
- Colour copy of Passport
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Ashley Ewen in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Account Manager Ashley Ewen, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.