Aerospace Composite Design Engineers and Composite Stress Engineers required for a new project in Filton, Bristol.
Sitec are looking to fill a number of roles on a project for a new client.
The task involves design sizing of composite fuselage structure on a military aircraft. The project team will be based in the Sitec, Church House office in Filton, with an additional integration team being eventually established overseas, local to the client's offices.
Required skills for the Composite Design Engineer and Composite Stress Engineer:
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
* Proven background working as an aircraft design engineer, preferably with Catia V6 experience (Catia V5 experience is essential), working on primary composite structure
* Proven background working as an aircraft stress engineer, using a broad range of standard hand and computational methods on primary composite structure
* A strong team player who shows a high regard for client requirements, whilst maintaining design integrity as the over-riding principle
* Good communication skills and a pro-active approach to problem solving
* Experience of PC and mainframe computer systems
* English, to negotiation level
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction and be in a position to obtain UK security clearance to a minimum of BC level.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.