We are looking for Licensed B1/B2 Aicraft Engineers A320 Expertise to work in UK.
This position ensures that all avionics maintenance work is carried out on time and to a high standard.You will undertake scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance in accordance with the relevant statutory requirements. Ensuring that the required standards are met and the operating programme is achieved in an efficient and safe manner.
- High paid contract rates, ongoing needs
- Long-term contract.
- Base and Line maintenance work .
- At least 2 years experience on A320
- Hold EASA B1/B2 Licence or Certification
- Current authorisation for one of the following aircraft: Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- Candidates must have right to work within the EU.
- Advanced level of Engish is required (both spoken and written).