KlasJet is European business aviation company, specializing in comprehensive aircraft management solutions, as well as private and cooperative charter flights. Operating a fleet of uniquely designed jets based in Lithuania, Vilnius, as well as other airports across Russia, Eastern Europe and CIS, KlasJet is perfectly positioned to provide business and leisure flight services to cutomers and partners at any place and time.
- Perform cabin/service crew duties and ensure the highest level of in-flight services;
- Organize catering and arrange aircraft supplies;
- Responsible for all pre-flight|post-flight duties;
- Administrative tasks and ground duties (when required for job-related reason).
- Interesting and challenging position in an international company
- Friendly team that will provide full-fledged training
- Professional and personal growth opportunities
- Competence-based salary
- Valid EASA Cabin Crew attestation;
- Valid Medical Cabin Crew Certificate;
- Ability to handle ad-hoc duties and work irregular hours;
- Ability to be based out of home 15 days per month;
- Fluency in English, Russian and Lithuanian;
- Private Jet experience would be considered as an advantage