ALG has a great opportunity for Airside Truck Driver, to join a large and well-established company in Brisbane Airport. The position will give the successful candidates valuable exposure to the aviation industry, as well as a wide range of future career prospects.
The position will initially be on a casual basis, with a high number of weekly hours available.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Airside or Truck Driving;
- Operating Heavy Equipment;
- Manual Handling and
- Vehicle Maintenance
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- Holds Driver License (MR or HR or higher);
- Keen and Physically Fit to do Manual Handling;
- Willing to obtain ASIC (it is a form of airport identification that allows you to work inside the Airport);
- The positions will be filled on a casual basis, fulfilling an amount of weekly hours equivalent to full-time.
- Flexible to work in a 7-day schedule (Monday to Sunday) & shifting patterns (Day Shift, Night and weekends/holidays) on a rotating roster;
- Willing to get National Police Clearance and Drug test;
- Full working rights in Australia
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Chira at +61 7 3180 1476 during office hours Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm AEST.