ALG is currently hiring for short-term contract Mechanical/Structures Aircraft Maintenance Engineers for our aviation client based in Auckland, New Zealand. You will be involved on a variety of shift patterns, including morning, night, weekend and public holiday shifts.
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- AME trade qualified
- Experience in heavy maintenance experience on larger aircraft engines
- At least 3 to 5 years' experience as an AME and
- Willing to work shifts if required
- Full working rights for New Zealand
- Flights and accommodation are provide for out of town employees from New Zealand and Australia.
If you are interested, please apply below. If you have any questions, please contact Monica Sanchez at +617 31801498 during office hours Mon-Fri between 8.30am-5.00pm AEST.