Last updated: 2019-02-04
Valid to: 2019-10-01
Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
On behalf of our customer we are looking for Design Manager for Elecetromechanical Systems to work in Brussels.
- You will join our development team as a design manager for an aerospace electromechanical system:
- You will manage a team of design specialists (mechanical, software, electronical, etc. engineers);
- You will hold the technical authority, and arbitrate trade studies, in good collaboration with your team, technological experts, and the program team (program manager supply chain, quality, etc.);
- You will be responsible for the active follow up of document deliveries (drawings, technical studies, test reports, etc.) on time, on quality and on costs;
- Knowledge of aerospace design norms.
- Knowledge of quality standards for development, as promoted by IAQG (“APQP”).
- Knowledge of DOORS is a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Project is a plus.
- 10 years’s experience in development of electromechanical systems.
- 5 years’ experience on aerospace projects.
If you find violations, report this job