RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are assisting recruiting A320 Type Rated CAPTAINS for our Leading Client in the Aviation Industry Based in Europe:
Established in 2003, it is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operating a fleet of 86 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 500 routes from 28 bases, connecting 144 destinations across 43 countries.
28 bases across Central/Eastern Europe including the UK, any allocation can be requested at the beginning (further changes subject to airlines’ full T&Cs)
Base Options: Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Austria, Lithuania, Serbia, Macedonia, Latvia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovakia, UK, Georgia, Moldova
- Updated CV
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
- EASA ATPL License
- Last 3 pages of Log Book
JOB REQUIREMENTS for A320 Type Rated Captains:
- EASA ATPL (or Serbian/Macedonian/Georgian/Moldovan/Ukrainian equivalent)
- Valid Class 1 medical license
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Have the right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the EEA, and EU.
- Last commercial flight within preceding 6 months
- Minimum 3500 factorized hours *
- Minimum 500 hours actual flight time as Commander on A320/21 **
- Minimum 300 hours actual flight time on A320/21 in the last 12 months