Paramount is pleased to recruit for current and qualified A-320 Captains for IndiGo in India.
Location is India with pilot bases in Mumbai, New Delhi, Calcutta, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Chennai, and Jaipur.
Paramount is recruiting to fill positions on the A320 for THIS YEAR. This is an excellent opportunity with an average pay and benefits package totaling a NET of USD $12,003 per month + average of $3,000 Overtime per month! Housing for Pilot and Family Provided!
- Paramount employs local personnel on the ground in India in order to support our pilots!
- Paramount employs recruiters who are actually on the ground in India.
- Paramount is committed to provide our pilots and their families excellent support from the application process all way through the time that they are flying the line at our client airline. You are more than just a number to us!
Apply now to attend Amsterdam Road Show on Nov 20-22, 2018 in Amsterdam. Airline will pay for Airfare and Lodging!
- Up to USD $144,036 per Year NET + around $36,000 in Overtime!
- Furnished Housing Provided for Pilot and Family!
- Leave Patterns: 6 Weeks ON / 2 Weeks OFF or 10 Weeks ON / 4 Weeks OFF.
- Airline Transportation to/from Airport.
- Life Insurance Provided (5,000,000 IRP).
- Medical insurance provided by company for Pilot and Spouse for use within India.
- Optional Global Medical / Dental Health Insurance (Individual/Family).
- Optional Loss of License Insurance.
- Space available tickets for Pilot and Family.
- 4 Economy Roundtrip tickets will be provided to / from pilot’s home country coinciding with his OFF rotation.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- ATPL – (JAR / FAA / or equivalent ICAO).
- Valid First Class Medical Certificate (JAR / FAA / or equivalent ICAO).
- ICAO English Proficiency 4 or greater.
- 5,000 hours Total Flight Time.
- 3,000 hours Multi-Engine PIC.
- Last Flight on A-320 family of aircraft within the preceding 30 months.
- Currency in Type Requirements must be met by Applicant at time of joining.
- 1,000 hours Glass Cockpit Experience.
- 1,000 hours PIC on A-320 (Left Seat Time Only).
- No history of Accidents/Incidents.
- Valid Passport.
- Max Age Limit to apply is 62 years old.