Okay Airways Company Limited (shortened as Okay Airways) is the first civil aviation enterprise in China’s mainland ratified by Civil Aviation Administration of China to fly.
Okay Airways Headquarter is set in Beijing, with Tianjin Binhai International Airport as its major operational base and Changsha Huanghua International Airport as its second operational bases. Until the end of 2015, there have already been 20 airliners of B737 series, 1 B737 cargo aircraft and 13 MA60 aircrafts in Okay Airways.
On February 17th 2016, OK Airways Chairman, Wang Shusheng and Boeing Civilian Aircraft
Group CEO Raymond Connor signed 12 Boeing 737 aircraft orders at the Singapore Air show. This order contains 8 737MAX-8; 3 737MAX-9 and 1 737-900ER aircraft; OKAY Airways planned to increase 20 new aircraft in 2019.
- 500+ PIC hours on B737 EFIS or NG
- 5,000+ total flying hours
- Valid/current ATPL issued from a country that has diplomatic relations with the Peoples Republic of China
- Valid passport issued by a country that has diplomatic relations with the Peoples Republic of China
- Valid/current Class A(First Class) Medical
- No history of incidents or accidents, No criminal history
- ICAO Level 4(or equivalent) English proficiency
- No limitations on ATP and/or type rating
- Maximum age 55
- Currently holds a valid proficiency/simulator check
Tianjin, Changsha or Xi’an in China
4 years initial, Renewable