The IT Content Management System (CMS) Architect administers and enhances the Content Management Platform used by flydubai. Manage website content through Tridion. The role will troubleshoot problems related to content publishing, add more functionality to the system to bring in personalisation and specialised content.
1. Understand Business requirements of web based projects and public facing websites
2. Produce Design documents aligned to FZ Web projects
3. Conduct PoC’s to evaluate SDL new version changes, and latest web technologies
4. Assist and support team members in developing solutions for business issues.
5. Set Tech Standards for the project and conduct code/implementation reviews
6. Create, Manage & Support FlyDubai CMS and Websites
7. Coordinate with different IT Team to deliver projects on time with right quality
8. Good understanding on latest web trends and technologies
9. Analyse different web architecture and design patterns and suggest the solution.
10. Understand web hosting architecture and suggest cost effective solution.
11. Ensure products or projects are robust, scalable and extensible.
12. Ensure compliance of best practices and policies in software development.
13. Design and deploy NET applications.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• B.Tech / BE / MCA or Similar Streams
• 9+ years experience
Knowledge / Skills
• Good understanding of SDL Tridion Web 8.5, configuration and implementation
• Good understanding of blue printing for enterprise website and reusing schema’s and templates
• Experience in implementing website using SDL CMS and adding additional components to existing website [.NET Stack]
• 2 years’ experience in SDL web 8.1/8.5, Experience Optimization, DD4T 2.0 and DXA6+ years of experience with Tridion CMS and implementing sites with .NET
• Experience in building public sites from scratch, perform Blueprinting, content modelling, create schemas, templates, components, DD4T view models and DXA view models/entities
• Good knowledge on core services, Content Porter, Experience Manager, Deployer and Event Handlers and Tridion publishing process
• Experience in developing reusable content management components and plugins (Good to have knowledge on Alchemy plugin)
• Experience in debugging micro services and PowerShell
• Experience in writing Deployer extensions
Certificate / License required
• SDL Tridion Sites Certification’s is an added advantage
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)