Important! This job ad is no longer active
Office, Middle Managers
Primary Location: UNITED STATES-NEW MEXICO-KIRTLAND AFB
Security Clearance: Secret
Experience & Education
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management from a program certified by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) or from a program certified by the National Architecture Accrediting Board.
- The EXPM shall have and maintain a professional registration as an engineer under the requirements of the New Mexico State Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Professional Surveyors or as an architect under the requirements of the New Mexico Board of Examiners for Architects or a Project Manager certification.
- The EXPM must have a minimum of five (5) years' experience as a Project manager in the civil engineer function for a major US military installation (U.S. Air Force experience is preferred.)
- The EXPM shall have a minimum of two (2) years' experience in a supervisory position.
- Must have a Final Secret clearance at time of hire.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract and will be listed separately.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions for CONUS locations.
- For OVS assignments, may be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure.
- Travel requirements will vary with assignment.