Important! This job ad is no longer active
Office, Senior Manager
Primary Location: UNITED STATES-NEW MEXICO-KIRTLAND AFB
Security Clearance: Secret
Experience & Education
- The Deputy Operations Manager must have a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of seven (7) years' experience with Department of Defense Civil Engineering facilities, maintenance, repair and operations, to include a minimum of one (1) year of experience directly managing/supervising within an Operations function.
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of project closeout procedures, preventive maintenance, construction and repair technology and processes
- Familiarity with Air Force Civil Engineering guidance, rules and regulations.
- Must have a Final Secret clearance at time of hire.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract and will be listed separately.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions for CONUS locations.
- For OVS assignments, may be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure.
- Travel requirements will vary with assignment.