An exciting opportunity exists to join our professional Plant Production Support Team in the temporary role of a Environmental Project Leader.
This role will be full time seconded into both the Facilities Management and the Environmental teams to fully support the Environmental Sustainability plant workstreams.
The role will be responsible for delivering on and generating new environmental projects across the workstreams of CO2 and Energy within the scope of the Broughton Site. This will include, but is not limited to, Facilities Management, Industrial Manufacturing Processes and Assets, Tooling and Methodology.
Previous experience in CO2 or Energy is preferred.
The role requires leadership and project management competences. The post holder needs to be able to lead environmental projects with the ability to influence and negotiate and to work as a close team with colleagues being a key success factor.
This will contribute to operational and strategic functional objectives and be in full compliance with relevant regulations, best available technology and customer expectations.
Accountabilities and main activities
- Ensure functional teamwork, especially guiding and motivating multi functional teams (MFT) to support the Implementation of projects.
- Support the Planning, monitoring and reporting to accomplish the delegated work for the workstream of responsibility in cooperation with the functional leader.
- Support continuous improvement in the designated workstream, in line with broader goals and objectives.
- Ensure achievement of projects in the designated workstream: identification and realization of improvement potential and change requirements and exercise active performance management.
- Drive a 'safety first' culture in the team and be a 'champion for safety'.
- Deliver all projects to Time, Cost and Quality to support the achievement of Broughton Sustainability and Environmental targets.
- Ensure the accomplishment of business activities in line with all relevant internal and external regulations / legislation.
- Ensure the strategic and tactical alignment of all deliverables with key stakeholders.
- Exercise a strong ethic inclusive of improving the ways of working through Project Management standards and principles.
- Put the company values & behaviours into practice by visibly demonstrating commitment to the values journey.
- Perform and record overall project lessons learned throughout.
Skills and Competencies
- Previous knowledge and experience in Energy/CO2
- Data Management and visualization skills
- Structured, organized and focussed to deliver on time, cost and quality
- Demonstrated experience in project management
Guidant Global (Airbus) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.