CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications, on behalf of our client Condor Airline Germany. The position is based in Frankfurt, for A330 First Officers.
If you have experience and are a A330 type rated first officer, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Duration: Long term contract
Start date: September 2023
- Shall hold EASA recognized ATPL with A330 rating
- Minimum 500 hours flying experience on A330
- English language with minimum ICAO level 4
- German language skills not required for recruitment. However, willingness to learn German language is desired
- High level of self-discipline and motivation
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Attractive tourist destinations with layover in upper- class hotel
- Insurance package
If you meet the minimum requirements and are interested in learning more about the client we represent please click APPLY and we will be in touch with more information.
Equal Employment Opportunity At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.