Ensure conformity of production and test operations within the Cleanroom in accordance with Plans, Processes and Procedures for Space Equipment production, to approved quality standards in particular ECSS-Q-ST-70-08, 28 & 38.
Responsible and accountable for the correct "as built as design" validation
Responsible for the environmental and H&S control of assembly, integration & test activities in accordance with the appropriate standards.
Early / Late shift pattern when required by production
Head of Communication Products Quality
- Promote quality first mind-set through Production operations aimed at prevention of non-quality in the cleanroom.
- Monitor and drive world class workmanship standards and clean room practices / processes
- Perform design and integrity verification inspections on Flight Hardware and Test set-up in accordance with Airbus D&S inspection criteria in addition to ECSS-Q-ST-70-08, 28 & 38 to ensure that the build complies with established design and quality rules.
- Identify and record non-conformities and investigate with manufacturing engineering, PA, M&P / Process Owner
- Support Root cause analysis of non-quality events with Project Quality to prevent further occurrence
- Perform internal audits on cleanroom activities as directed by Equipment Quality group
- Complete QVP verifications as directed by Equipment Quality Assurance group
- Support specific operational tasks such as critical move, Ready for Test process activities and flight packing
- Promote Health and Safety and 5S culture in cleanroom. Monitor operators & visitors in line with policy
- Ensure work environment in cleanroom is compliant with Health & Safety policy and any risks are mitigated.
- Perform documentation checks, paperwork completion and approval of reworks as required.
- Control and maintenance of quarantined Equipment
- Review and verify the certification of Production and Test staff participating in the various process activities, through the skills matrix and certification procedures.
Need to have certification to ECSS Q 70 08/28/38 for inspection (inspection of surface mount components)
IPC 610 Certication
Target Industries -
High Tech Manufacturing
Monday to Friday days
Possible extension after initial contract duration
Base of Work
This role will be working on site full time - free parking is provided for this role
Reason for vacancy
One stage interview - virtual or on site
Guidant Global (Airbus) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.