Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
We are recruiting for an experienced ACMI & Leasing Broker to join our growing team in Dubai, UAE. The ideal candidate has several years of experience in leasing aircraft and has worked in a similar position within the commercial aviation industry previously. We are keen to speak to professionals from the airline or air charter brokering industry. Previous contract management and customer relationship management experience are essential for the successful candidate to bring.
You bring the passion and experience; and we provide the training and the opportunity to embark on a long and successful career in aviation, with growth and development opportunities.
Purpose of the Role
- To work with existing and potential airline clients and handle enquiries from their conception to execution by offering tailored solutions suitable to client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making suitable profit for the company.
- To develop and grow the Leasing product by ensuring solutions are offered in a timely manner in a highly competitive market-place
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- To create and develop leasing opportunities within the aviation industry
- To negotiate lease contracts and maintain a full in depth understanding of lease requirements
- Maintain an ability to undertake wet, damp and dry leases
Client Relationship Management
- Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft solutions
- Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients / airlines and new business leads to maximise business opportunities
- Ensure invoices are raised correctly with accurate information and payments are paid by clients and to suppliers in an agreed time scale
- Carry out reconciliations for ACMI or charter flights and ensure these are closed and recharged accordingly
- Negotiate prices with suppliers to maximise profits on individual files or to assist for others' files.
Qualities We Look For
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.