Avia Solutions Group Communications team is in need of reinforcement! Communications Department is looking for an experienced Communications Project Manager to help support the ever-expanding name in the game. Will you be the one to step up to the plate and take the lead in building brand awareness and the reputation of an aviation giant in the global market?
What will you, as our new Communications Project Manager, do in our team?
- Take care of group and its subsidiaries communications and PR activities;
- Plan and distribute press releases, articles, pitch stories to the media;
- Work closely with the Copywriting team: create tasks, manage time and results;
- Establish and maintain relations with key media;
- Partner with PR agencies and coordinate its work;
What characteristics are we hoping to see in our new project manager?
- 3+ years of PR and Communications project management experience in the field
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships;
- Exceptional work planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent command of English — both verbal and in writing;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience in aviation and good knowledge of Portuguese (for future expansions) — an advantage;
Avia Solutions Group is the leading aviation business group, operating across all the continents with offices in Ireland, USA, Asia Pacific, UAE, Lithuania, South Africa, Australia. Backed by 11,000 highly skilled aviation professionals, the group is the largest global ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, and Insurance) provider, operating more than 165 aircraft fleet. The Group also provides various aviation services such as MRO (maintenance, repair, and overhaul), pilots and crew trainings, ground handling and other interconnected solutions.
Join the multicultural environment of one of the largest aviation groups in the world and take charge of the communication of an ambitious industry player.