YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Join our growing company of more than 350 office employees and 1400 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
To find out more about the company, visit our webpage-https://www.smartlynx.aero/en/careers
WHAT WILL YOU DO
Our Technical Services engineers support the requirements of Continued Airworthiness and Technical Supervision related to all Engineering projects while managing the evaluation of Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, and other Airworthiness Data.
As part of the TSE-Structures team, your daily tasks will include:
- Prepare, issue, and update aircraft Damage and Repairs status list and chart;
- Ensure transfer from JTL/ETL to OASES of temporary or life-limited maintenance requirements resulting from repairs and damages;
- Provide updates on weight and balance changes to the Engineering Manager;
- Supervise and Manage all structure repairs;
- Prepare and gain approval for necessary structural repairs;
- Create Engineering Orders and update information in the maintenance database;
- Evaluate damage and repair status of new aircraft arriving in the fleet and convert Damage List/Chart, Fan blade Damage List/Chart to company standard;
- Prepare and include Structural Repair and re-inspection tasks in the Base maintenance work package preparation sheet.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Show competence to prove sufficient knowledge to interpret maintenance requirements into maintenance tasks;
- At least 2 years of experience with an air carrier, the commercial operator is a must;
- Completed relevant aircraft-type training or familiarization courses will be considered an advantage;
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information. Knowledge of OASES will be considered an advantage.
*Please note that background checks will be conducted on all applicants and restrictions that can suspend the process of employment in accordance with the Law on Aviation Article 57.1. will be additionally evaluated.
By applying to this job advertisement, the applicant takes full responsibility for declaring truthful information. In case, if information submitted will be discovered false or the Background Check result will return negative, participation in the recruitment process will be terminated.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work together with global aviation experts;
- International, friendly, modern, and comfortable work environment;
- Fully paid lunch and healthy snacks in the office;
- Advanced health insurance after probation period;
- Paid day off on your birthday;
- Affordable travel option on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- For professional and personal development opportunities, join our Talent Academy, Leaders Club, or other development incentives;
- Corporate and social events.
Successful candidates will receive an invitation to participate in a one-way interview via the HIREVUE platform. Please check your SPAM box for the invitation;
If you are chosen for the next step, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.