*Contract for all year round, commuting roster, guaranteed fixed payments, one month of paid vacation, career growth opportunities and clear plan for the following plans.
Dear A320 First Officer, this could be you, excelling and thriving in your career.
Start dates available in October, November, December 2023 and throughout 2024. The time to join is now!
INCREASED OFFERS at Avion Express!
No more guesses - our offer is clear as the skies! As an A320 pilot at Avion Express, you will get increased payment, loss of license insurance, one month paid holiday, bonus, additional payment per day off and more!
INCREASED PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
Captain - summer fix 10 000 + block hour payment from first hour
Senior First Officer - summer fix 6 000 + block hour payment from first hour
First Officer - summer fix 5 500 + block hour payment from the first hour.
Avion Express is a narrow-body ACMI and charter operator providing top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing solutions. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express is looking for ambitious Flight Crew to support the growth and further development of the company. Join our professional and friendly team!
The company creates a supportive environment and conditions to grow, both professionally and personally.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A320 type rating;
- Valid ATPL or CPL (ATPL frozen license);
- Minimum 1500 hours on type A320F;
- Class 1 medical;
- Minimum English ICAO Level 4;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Indefinite service contracts;
- Command upgrades;
- Loss of License Insurance;
- Monthly guaranteed payment all year round;
- Block hour payment;
- 1 paid month of vacation during low season;
- Long service bonus;
- Stable winter conditions;
- World class trainings;
- Travel health insurance;
- High-quality accommodation in primary hotels or apartments;
- Professional opportunities in the Training, Security, Quality, Safety fields, etc.
- Travel tickets provided to the place of duty and returning home;
- Very competitive roster pattern and rotations;
- Worldwide operations and multicultural environment