YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues worldwide.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 350 office employees and 1400 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
To find out more about the company, visit our webpage-https://www.smartlynx.aero/en/careers
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will manage and control supplier agreements;
- Responsible for assigned suppliers including cost control, cost savings, budget planning, and additional service development;
- Ensure Service Level Agreement is executed and implemented for both parties;
- Monitor and provide analysis of SLA;
- Manage and control contractual agreements and obligations with suppliers;
- Manage and support projects with the Procurement team and other departments;
- Continuously improve targets of KPIs with suppliers;
- Act as the primary day-to-day interface with suppliers for the ongoing execution and administration of contracts;
- Ensure that all SLA contractual obligations are met by suppliers and that all stakeholders are aware of decisions and deadlines;
- Maintain databases in accordance with the field of responsibility;
- Provide expert insight and analysis of existing agreements and propose new deals;
- Coordinate the company’s involvement in suppliers-organized events, representing the company where needed.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You should have at least 10 years of relevant work experience in aviation, preferably within an air career, or a commercial operator including relevant experience in budgets and costs;
- Knowledge of aerospace contract structure;
- Supply chain and logistic operations experience;
- You must have previous managerial experience leading teams and/or projects demonstrating effective leadership skills;
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations is essential for this role;
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact at all levels.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx give an opportunity to our employees to work not only in flexible working hours but also in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people all over the world as we are on our way to great expansion.