YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues worldwide.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 350 office employees and 1400 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
To find out more about the company, visit our webpage-https://www.smartlynx.aero/en/careers
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Negotiate new contracts or contract amendments for MROs in cooperation with Procurement Department;
- Ensure Service Level Agreement is executed and implemented;
- Monitor and provide analysis of SLA;
- Manage and control contractual agreements and obligations with contracted MROs;
- Continuously improve targets of KPIs with contracted MROs;
- Act as the primary day-to-day interface with contracted MROs for the ongoing execution and administration of contracts;
- Ensure that all SLA contractual obligations are by contracted MROs and that all stakeholders are aware of decisions and deadlines;
- Provide analysis and insight to support decisions and resolve disputes.
- Provide expert insight and analysis of existing agreements and develop and execute negotiation strategies to achieve the best value for the company.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You should have at least 10 years of relevant work experience in aviation, preferably within both a CAMO and MRO environment with relevant experience in budgets and costs;
- EASA Part-66 AML will be considered an advantage;
- You must have previous managerial experience leading teams and/or projects demonstrating effective leadership skills;
- Completed A320, A330, or B737Max aircraft-type training or familiarization courses will be considered an advantage;
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations is essential for this role;
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact at all levels.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx give an opportunity to our employees to work not only in flexible working hours but also in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people all over the world as we are on our way to great expansion.