YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues worldwide.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 350 office employees and 1400 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
To find out more about the company, visit our webpage-https://www.smartlynx.aero/en/careers
Your main purpose will be to lead and manage the technical records department, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies, while also implementing and maintaining best practices within the department.
- Lead and manage the technical records department, including scheduling, training, and evaluating performance;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, such as those set by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA);
- Review and approve technical records, including maintenance records, inspection reports, and parts traceability documentation;
- Coordinate with other departments, such as maintenance and operations, to ensure that technical records are accurate and up-to-date;
- Monitor and report on technical records performance and identify areas for improvement;
- Maintain and update technical records procedures and manuals;
- Provide support and guidance to the technical records team in the resolution of technical issues;
- Implement and maintain best practices for technical records management, including automation and digitalization;
- Develop and manage the department's budget.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering or a related field is essential for this role;
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in aircraft engineering and technical records;
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance;
- Experience in leading and managing a technical records department;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in implementing and maintaining best practices for technical records management, including automation and digitalization.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx give an opportunity to our employees to work not only in flexible working hours but also in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people all over the world as we are on our way to great expansion.