AeroTime is a leading digital aviation platform, comprising media, recruitment, events and advisory business areas. Our editorial team and campaigns team provide breaking news, commentary and features on our news site, which reaches around 2 million unique visitors each month. Our recruitment team supports aviation companies and organizations to identify, appoint and manage the right people for their businesses. Our events bring people together from around the industry and provide a forum for dialogue, knowledge-sharing and decision-making. Our advisory business provides strategic and tactical support to aviation businesses in a range of areas.
We are looking for a motivated, professional, well-organized Sales Manager who has a deep understanding of prospecting, cold calling, negotiating, closing deals and developing strong relationships with customers, as well as good work ethics and a desire to grow, share and collaborate.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Sales Execution– Ability to communicate effectively on via e-mail, LinkedIn and the phone; close contracts once all clients’ needs have been identified and addressed with AeroTime solutions;
Teamwork – Working closely with editorial and content teams in order to fulfill clients’ needs;
Outbound & Inbound Calls - Customer outreach/perform cold contacting (calls, LinkedIn, email, etc.), as well as receive inbound calls from customer leads to respond to their inquiries and detail our services/packages;
Reaching KPIs – Consistent achiever of assigned monthly sales targets;
Sales Activity Reporting – Ensure timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of sales activities and customer/competitive information through our CRM;
Pipeline Management & Forecasting – Provide an accurate forecast of sales results and continuously management of sales activity – new, renewals and upsells;
Datamining - Search for contacts and companies who would be interested in our products & services.
- Minimum of one year of B2B outbound sales experience
- Experience developing a new territory including lead generation and cold contacting
- Ability to carry and deliver on a sales budget
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of English language
- Energetic, results oriented, self- motivated individual
- Ability to work in team environment
*Knowledge of marketing and digital products inventory is a plus
What we offer:
- A truly international, highly ambitious and dynamic team, who readily support and collaborate with colleagues in a multicultural environment.
- Private health insurance package.
- Unique, modern office space (with a real airplane on the ground floor!).
- The opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business environment.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.
- On-site childcare zone, gym, restaurant, bar, bistro.
- Exciting team-building events.