Job Title: Licenced B2 Engineer
Reports to: Project Leader
Location: Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co. Clare
CAE Parc aviation are currently recruiting for a renowned aviation solution provider. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training.
An exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated career focused and ambitious B2 Engineer seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding aviation environment.
The role of the B2 Engineer is to ensure that maintenance actions are performed, certified, and recorded accurately along with making sure all relevant tasks or inspections have been carried out to the required standard before the category C certifying staff issues the certificate of release to service.
Essential Job Function:
- Using applicable current maintenance data, work order instructions and information systems.
- Documenting the performance of all maintenance actions, compiling, and controlling completed work cards.
- Following the procedures detailed in the MOE and supporting manuals.
- Identifying and rectifying existing and potential unsafe conditions.
- Adhere to safety and deactivation/reactivation requirements.
- Sign off maintenance tasks performed or supervised within the scope of their staff authorisation.
- Sign certificates of release to service within the scope of their certifying staff authorisation issued
- Maintain experience records in support of continued competence
- Supervising the maintenance activities being performed within your zone of inspection
Qualifications & Experience:
- Licensed engineers should hold or have held an EASA PART 66 B2 Aircraft Maintenance License and company base maintenance approvals on the specific aircraft with at least 6 months suitable experience.
- One or more of the following type ratings; 737CL or 737NG
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail.
- A strong work ethic, reliable, self-motivated with a positive attitude, and very customer service oriented
- Required to work nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime, as necessary.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Healthcare contribution
- Generous pension scheme
- Support for professional career progression
- Sick pay scheme
- 20 days annual leave plus 'Time in Lieu'
- Refer a friend scheme
- Subsidised canteen on-site
- Employee discount at Shannon Airport
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women, and the gender diverse. CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.