This is your opportunity to become a part of a fast-growing airline that is expanding its business ventures in the charter, ACMI, and Cargo business. We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will ensure that crew activities are scheduled in a timely, efficient, and effective manner and according to internal and local procedures;
- Check flight coverage for the next 72 hours period;
- Follow crews legal flight duty and rest periods;
- You will perform all necessary arrangements and use all available communications to fulfill operational needs;
- In cooperation with Commercial department, Crew Travel Officer and/or OCC handle ad-hoc flight requests;
- Ensure complete and precise information flow between shifts and other departments;
- Monitor roster disruptions on a monthly basis to minimize further roster disruptions.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- University graduate or started higher education will be considered as an advantage;
- You have strong analytical skills and strategic thinking;
- Good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- You are able to identify problems and solve them quickly and efficiently;
- Mature and stress-resistant personality with good communication skills;
- Good MS Office skills;
- Excellent English (both written and spoken);
- Previous work experience in the aviation or tourism industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.