We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a motivated Legal Administrator to join our global team to be based in Poland, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romania or Turkey (with the opportunity to work on a hybrid work from home schedule).
The ideal candidate will possess a BSc (and preferably Msc) from an internationally recognized University in the field of Compliance, Legal or Finance. The successful applicant will be fluent in English (both written an spoken) as well as ideally a 2nd or 3rd language such as German, Mandarin or Arabic.
We are looking for an independent and self-motivated individual who ideally brings experience from an international company or law firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong legal administrator to join a growing global team and support with projects and daily activities.
Does this sound like your perfect role? Please apply today!
Purpose of the Role:
- Support the legal department in daily activities and larger projects.
- Ensure effective administration of legal documents, archives and reporting.
- Archiving digitally globally signed contracts
- Maintaining, updating, keeping organised and reviewing the legal department’s channels and folders
- Administering signatures and contract executions on a range of agreements
- Assisting with legal research
- Write legal documents and proofread documents
- Negotiate contracts and legal documents
- Take notes in varied meetings, internal and external.
- Support the legal team as required daily or on large projects
- Gather required information and prepare reports to senior management on varied topics
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package to all employees.
Chapman Freeborn is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and artists from the entertainment industry.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a sports team, or booking private jets to a resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
The Chapman Freeborn Group is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, the largest aerospace business group from Central & Eastern Europe with 83 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide.
Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to aviation industry and beyond.
Recruitment agencies: please note we have an in-house recruiter alongside a preferred agency list which we review annually. Therefore, we do not accept any CVs or applications sent to us on a speculative basis. We are pro-active in reaching out to agencies if there is a business need so, please refrain from calling us.