Job Title: Aircraft Technician/Engineers – all experience levels needed
Reports to: Crew Leader
Location: Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co. Clare
CAE Parc aviation are currently recruiting for a renowned aviation solution provider. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training.
We have multiple exceptional opportunities for highly motivated career focused and ambitious Aircraft Technicians/Mechanics/Engineers seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Duties and responsibilities are based on your experience, but not limited to the following:
Essential Job Function:
- Responsible for maintenance and repairs to keep aircraft working safely and efficiently
- Identifying and rectifying existing and potential unsafe conditions.
- Adhere to safety and deactivation/reactivation requirements.
- Responsible for the maintenance and preventive maintenance of aircraft, components, and equipment.
- Operates powered and non-powered ground equipment.
- Must hold a valid aircraft standards-based qualification or aircraft related academic qualification
- Open to all levels of experience from CAT A, B1, B2, C Licence holders
- Knowledge of aeronautical regulations (PART-145, PART-66)
- We are open to work sponsorship in Ireland
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Experience in Boeing/Wide Body Aircraft is desirable
- Healthcare contribution
- Generous pension scheme
- Support for professional career progression
- Sick pay scheme
- 20 days annual leave plus ‘Time in Lieu’
- Refer a friend scheme
- Subsidised canteen on-site
- Employee discount at Shannon Airport
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women, and the gender diverse. CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.