SMARTLYNX AIRLINES CREWING OU is looking for Cabin Crew members.
Our group airlines specialize in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and are acknowledged ACMI, cargo and charter providers in the EU on Airbus A320, A321 and A330 aircraft.
From year to year they are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and number of awards.
- Graduation from high school or equivalent education;
- Valid passport without restrictions to travel;
- Clean Criminal Record;
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements;
- Excellent English language skill: min ICAO level 3 or equivalent;
- Able to swim a minimum of 25 meters without any assistance;
- mmaculate appearance: no visible tattoos and/or body piercings that cannot be covered discreetly;
- Minimum height 158 cm;
- Height proportional to weight;
- Minimum age 18;
- Willing and able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year;
- Willing and able to spend long periods of time away from home;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- People management skills coupled with strong communication and adaption skills;
- Caring and service-oriented attitude toward staff and clients;
- Mature personality and ability to solve complicated situations both in the team and with passengers;
- Punctuality and flexibility;
- High resistance to stress;
- Open-minded attitude;
- Availability to attend the training in January.
It is considered as an advantage if you hold:
- Valid EU Cabin Crew Attestation (issued in accordance with Part CC);
- USA C1/D Visa, China Crew visa, or Russian visa.
- Worldwide base;
- Supported accommodation;
- Exciting and ever-changing cabin crew life;
- Colleagues from all over the world;
- Life outside of your comfort zone;
- To be part of the aviation community;
- Opportunity to grow professionally.
If the above spoke to you, you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality, and you are ready to travel and care for passengers all over the world, we are waiting for your application.
- Successful candidates will receive an invitation email with the details for online interview. The interview will be conducted in English.
- Further information about terms and conditions will be shared during the interview.