SMARTLYNX AIRLINES CREWING OU is looking for Type Rated A320 Captains.
Our group airlines specialize in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and are acknowledged ACMI, cargo and charter providers in the EU on Airbus A320, A321 and A330 aircraft.
From year to year they are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and number of awards.
- Experience-based fees
- Training fees for LTC/TRI/TRE/GI
- Commuting contract
- Accommodation provided during duty days
- Great Career Opportunities
- Fly for a growing and stable EU Airline
- Vast experience gained while working for different clients
- Multicultural environment
- valid EASA Member State issued ATPL(A) license;
- valid ME/IR, including PBN qualification;
- valid EASA Member State issued Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- minimum ICAO Level 4 of English language proficiency;
- current A320 Type Rating with:
-minimum 3500 total flight time on multi pilot aircraft with a MTOW of 38
metric tons or more
-minimum 500 block hours on A320 as PIC.
- EU-passport or permit to work in Europe
- availability to start training in short notice (within one month)
ETOPS experience will be considered as advantage.