Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
- Determine/plan process on solutions and classifications to projects delegated;
- Prepare Installation/Fabrication drawings for the applicable change;
- Compile documents (Change/Repair Bulletins, Technical Reports, Publication Amendments, Change/Repair Classification document, Change/Repair Approval document and other.) associated with initiated changes
- Compile and initiate all changes to compliance documents required for changes and minor repairs to aircraft in accordance with Type Certificate basis and and environmental protection requirements in the own discipline (cabin interiors; Structures ; Avionics/electrical).
- Look for solutions and integrate them to meet the desired aircraft design change, solve the problems that may arise and propose/adapt alternative solutions as and when required.
- Excellent english language skills in writing and reading;
- At least a bachelors degree in engineering (industrial, mechanic, aviation, electrical etc.) Preferably on accepted discipline/speciality (interior/structures/Avionics);
- Previous experience in Part 21J organization performing functions of a design engineer and good understanding on EASA part 21J procedures/requirements;
- Good knowledge on showing compliance against Initial Airworthiness standards and requirements including EASA CS -25/CS-23; FAR 25/23, JAA-25/ 23, Special Conditions and other related Airwothiness requirements
- Good knowledge on TC Holders documentation and supporting web platforms (such as Airbusworld, myBoeingfleet, ATRactive etc.). Abilty to search for applicable drawings, standards and other guidances issued by TC Holders.
- Good understanding and knowledge on applicable discipline (Interior/Structures/Avionics) and affected aircraft systems.
- Undertsanding and having knowledge of the regulatory authorities and their function (EASA, FAA, NCAA)
- Good skills in designing apps/platforms such as Autocad, Solidworks, Catia etc. for making fabrication and installation drawings.
If you find violations, report this job