Quality Engineer-Automotive, Aerospace Manufacturing
?30K plus benefits, 37 .5 hours/week with some flexitime and early Friday finish.
Nottinghamshire, commutable from Nottingham, Newark and Mansfield
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer with experience in automotive, aerospace or medical devices manufacturing environment, looking for a days based role with a successful, profitable global business offering further training and career development?
This is an exciting, varied role with a company who have low staff turnover, always a great sign for a future employee. They also supply into a range of sectors meaning they are at lower risk as a business.
The role is wide ranging, with a purpose to ensure robust products, processes and systems. This will include both customer and supplier side quality issues.
- Permanent full time days based role with flexitime
- To control and coordinate customer quality approval submissions (PPAP/PSW/FAIR etc)
- Identify root cause and instigate permanent corrective actions for day-to-day and new model launch activities.
- Ensure full compliance with internal and external (eg IATF 16949) quality standards,
- Working background in a Quality Engineering role
- Experience of either the aerospace, automotive or medical devices sector
- Ability to read engineering drawings and specifications
To apply for this position please email your CV to Nick Smith