Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking an experienced Avionics Technician, who is looking for a career in Iowa. As an Avionics Tech you will work on minor modifications, repairs, and complete avionics upgrade of business jets, turboprops and piston-powered aircraft.
Successful applicants will have experience working with the following systems:
- ADS-B Installation
- Garmin GTN 750 & GTN 650
- Altimeter, Transponder, & RVSM Certifications - All Makes & Models
- DFC90 Autopilot Upgrade in the Mirage & Matrix, SR22
- WAAS Upgrades
- G500 / G600 Upgrades
- 406 ELT Installs
- Weather Radar "Active"
- USB Port Installs
- Flight Display Systems
- Fit to Order Custom packages
- Extended Warranties Available for Avidyne, Garmin, Honeywell, Bendix/King
- Must have 2+ years of recent experience as an avionics technician.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; calibrated and special tools provided.
- Must have current and valid driver's license.