ALG is currently hiring experienced Aircraft Engineers (both licensed and unlicensed) for our client based in Sydney (Mascot). This is a fantastic on-going opportunity with excellent career prospects.
Our client is a well-established airline with a fantastic work culture that would highly suit enthusiastic and driven individuals.
The role is for and immediate start, with a usual working schedule of 4 days on, and 4 days off. This includes early morning and night shifts.
The main requirements for this position are:
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Mechanical), and/or CASA Licence (B1)
- Human Factors training (within 2 years of issue) would be ideal
- Experience in A320 aircraft OR airline aircraft OR line maintenance OR similar combination
- For B1 Licence holders, Type Rating in Airbus A320
- ASIC Card (AUS-wide) - you may apply for one if successful and if not currently in possession of one.
- Full working rights in Australia
- Ability to be based in Sydney on a permanent basis
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Nicholas at the Brisbane office on +61 7 3860 4747 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm AEST.