Seeking a candidate for the position of experienced AutoCAD Technician - Job Captain.
Using AutoCAD and Revit the selected candidate will have the responsibility of working with licensed Architects on a wide variety of projects from Type V projects to Type I projects. Advancement to a Project Manager position will be considered after the successful completion of your duties and employment duration as a Job Captain.
- Must have completed a 4-year Accredited Architectural School
- Must be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Illustrator and know the latest version of the California Building Code.
- Have at least 3-5 years' work experience as Job Captain in an Architectural Firm
- Must have the ability to take a project from start to finish and demonstrate previous experience in assembling a GREAT set of construction documents.
- Highly capable of working with and speaking with all levels of Engineers, Consultants, and Clients to ensure the project is executed correctly and the Client goals are maintained.
- ?Have excellent quality control
- Must have a desire to improve yourself in your career.
??Please send resumes to Rick Ugalde at the following email: Rugalde
Motivated and hardworking INTERNS are also always welcome to apply for intern positions.