Zenon is looking to support our VIP aviation client with an Aircraft Quality Assurance Engineer to be based at their facility in Farnborough, Hampshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely well respected and continuously growing VIP aircraft engineering business.
- Company Pension
- Private Health Scheme
- Very competitive basic salary DOE
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The Quality Assurance Engineer reports directly to the Quality and Training Manager (Farnborough) and supports the continuation of approvals by monitoring compliance for the Part 145 approvals.
- Supports the Quality & Training Manager in all correspondence and meetings with the relevant NAA, in particular FOCA.
- Supports the monitoring and dissemination of all Regulatory rule-making procedures, policies, recommendations etc.
- Assists the Quality & Training Manager in the production and amendment of the Company’s safety and quality policy.
- Conducting audits and monitoring all Part 145 activities being performed assuring they are in accordance with the approved procedures, as detailed by the Company annual audit surveillance program, storing records of these activities in accordance with the requirements.
- Conducts audits, as required, for all contracted maintenance and that it is carried out in accordance with the contract.
- Responsible for conducting, as requested, external audits e.g. approved vendor lists
- Responsible for monitoring findings, whether internal or external. This includes the reporting and monitoring of findings closure and administration.
- Responsible for development and delivery of the Company’s training plan for all staff.
- Ensuring that staff records are maintained and catalogued for each job function and assessments for each function is established including basic/initial, type and continuation training and maintaining personnel records for certifying staff.
- Assist with the production of the training plan to meet regulatory, requirements.
- Support and submit Mandatory Occurrence Reports when required.
- Adhere to the Company’s Environmental Health and Safety policy.
- Assists with the allocation, monitoring administration of NCRs.
- Embraces Company continuous improvement programs and contributes when required
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- A natural planner with a clear focus on safety and high quality
- Analytical and proven auditing skills,
- Understanding of EH&S practices and policies
- Knowledge of auditing techniques: planning, conducting and reporting
- Maintenance error investigation skills
- Knowledge of Part-M, Part-145 & any other relevant regulations
- Knowledge of Safety Management Systems and Just Culture
- Understanding of his/her own human performance limitations
- Understanding of personnel authorisations and limitations
- Understanding critical tasks
- Ideally hold UK CAA B1 or B2 EASA Part 66 licence
- Ideally hold previous Quality Auditing/Assurance role
- Previous Part 145 and/or Part M role(s)
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Andy Saunders in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Director Andy Saunders, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy