ALG has a great opportunity for Assistant Airport Operations Manager, to join a well-established airline organisation based at Sydney Airport. The position will give the successful candidate valuable exposure to the aviation industry, as well as a wide range of future career prospects.
This is a permanent-full time contract.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Overseeing the whole operation and ensuring all areas are operating effectively.
- Devising innovative processes and solutions to solve challenges in a constantly evolving operations environment.
- Managing procedures for new station operations and coordinate with other departments to provide assistance and ensure all start-up requirements are met.
- Assessing new ideas, market trends, consumer needs, passenger and staff feedback in the airport environment.
- Keep strong control on spending & planned budget, maximise revenue opportunity.
- Work with Ground & Cargo Services team to achieve overall budget and operational efficiency.
- Maintain good relationship with CIQ, tourism, airport and government regulatory authorities.
- Ensure that safety and security of the airport services to our flights are adhered to such as smooth.
- Formulate Station Emergency Plan and ensure SGHA is trained and familiar with the procedure.
- Attend to day-to-day ground services matters arising eg flight delays etc.
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- A formal qualification in aviation or business management is highly desirable.
- Extensive years of experience in aviation industry.
- Experienced in overseeing the whole process of operations for multiple locations.
- Strong personality with the ability to command or communicate clearly, concisely and courteously.
- Flexible to work across 7 day schedule.
- Demonstrate full compliance will all work rules and regulations.
- Full working rights in Australia
Eligible candidates that address the above criteria are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Kemp Ferraro at +61 7 3608 5522 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST)