- Ensure examination system compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Manage the preparation of examination questions pool;
- Support Training Manager in daily duties;
- Supervise the examination process;
- Develop computer based examination;
- Ensure that all examiners are fully trained and assessed regularly;
- Support in preparation and update of training programs and materials;
- Support in organization of training courses.
- Technical University Degree (aviation major would be an advantage);
- Experience as Instructor or an Examiner in technical field;
- Excellent English language (Russian would be an advantage);
- Experience in Part-147 organization or competent authority (at least 1 year).
Base: Vilnius, Lithuania;
Start date: ASAP
If you find violations, report this job