Job proposals at Avion Express
Avion Express is the largest narrow-body ACMI operator, successfully working with clients in Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific, South America. In 2019 the company had reached its largest to date fleet of 22 Airbus A320 family aircraft. To strengthen its position in the market, in 2019 Avion Express established Avion Express Malta, a subsidiary airline based in Malta which operates Airbus A320 aircraft fleet.
Avion Express has been acknowledged nationwide and internationally in recent years:
- One of the Top 20 Most Desirable Employers in Lithuania in 2019 (according to leading business newspaper Verslo žinios);
- 76th position in TOP 1000 of the Largest Companies in Lithuania (Verslo žinios);
- 22nd position among Lithuanian Business Leaders Top 500 (Verslo žinios);
- Winner of 2019 Airline of the Year Bronze Award from European Regions Airline Association (ERA);
- National Winner for Lithuania in The Award for Growth Strategy of the Year 2019 category, at European Business Awards;
- ACMI Operator of the Year 2019 at Air Transport Awards (by International Business News/AI Global Media group).
The company is constantly growing in terms of employees, fleet, and production. As such, Avion Express in 2019 has achieved a record-high production result – over 60,200 block hours flown with a yearly increase of 15%.
Avion Express pays close attention to its employees’ well-being. As the company expands, it constantly strives to provide them with opportunities to advance. To create a comfortable work environment, Avion Express provides its flight and cabin crew with accommodation and covers commuting expenses. The company believes that motivated and well-treated employees will deliver the highest level of service.
Bases for 2020 Season
I have been working for Avion Express since 2015. Everyone here is valued as a team member, which is making us a community of people doing their job with passion.
Fair assessment, professional training, good accommodation and nice destinations.
For me, Avion Express was an ideal company to start aviation career with and it still is an ideal company - both for professional growth and for exciting lifestyle. Very friendly and open environment with highly experienced aviation professionals, it's the place where i want to be.
Avion Express is an airline of opportunities that believes that only motivated and well-treated employees can deliver the highest results. The company takes pride in its employees – a combination of the best and most talented specialists in the market – and constantly strives to provide them with professional opportunities to advance.
Avion Express is a company of Avia Solutions Group, the largest aerospace business group from Central & Eastern Europe with 67 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide.
Salary and Benefit Package
- Up to 55K/100K Euro per annum
for First Officer/Pilot in command
- Long-term contract
- Commuting roster pattern:
9 consecutive days-off incl. positionings
- Pilot loss of license insurance
- Travel insurance
- Travel cost covered
- Transportation and
- Referral programme
- Company social events
- Professional and friendly environment